Friday, September 5, 2008

Darkings

Wow, I'm finally part of MOLD4EVR! Let me express my honor and gratitude of being a part of this community of MOLDY bloggers, etc., and how excited I am, etc., and I hope that the future of this blog will be brighter than it already is, etc., etc. *Bows deeply* :)
Now...to the subject of darkings (if you've read Trickster's Queen by Tamora Pierce). Personally, they intrigue me, those imaginative little drops of blood and magic combined (might sound *gross* but that's how it is). I mean...they just sound cute. And fun. Like little tiny round puppies that talk to you.
And also... darkings, I've heard, make really great accessories (the word *necklace* ring a bell?).... ;)

2 comments:

Andrew Clarke said...

If you like fantasy, can I run a suggestion past you about one to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" is an action adventure fantasy which you can preview free by reading the sample chapters on www.threeswans.com.au If you read it and enjoy it I will be delighted and very glad to hear what you think. Best wishes in any case.

Layne said...

I don't remember darkings in Trickster's Queen, but they are in In the Realm of the Gods, the last book in The Immortal series. The Immortal series is my favorite Tamora Pierce quartet. :)