Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hi! It's Rin!

So, I'm finally posting! Well, I'm very MOLDY! The definition of MOLD is basically a definition of me. I also really like writing. Here are some of my favorite books:

All of Shannon Hale's
The Shadow of the Bear by Regina Doman
My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
East by Edith Patou
Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George
The Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan
The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City by Kirsten Miller
Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
Beauty by Robin McKinley
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

and lots more.

3 comments:

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Welcome, dear Rin!! I've read or want to read most all of those books you listed. You have AWESOME MOLDy taste. :D

Cinnamey said...

This is a really neat blog!

Whoa, I have read hardly any of those books! Must check 'em out!

Anna said...

OH MY GOSH this is perhaps the most apt of the apt-ness there can be for my taste in books...I absolutely LOVE SHANNON HALE!!!! This is an ingenious idea!! Also, I'm a huge fan of Rin in S.H.'s books. :D Can't wait to read more! Thank you for creating awesomeness!
Adieu—
Annabelle-the-reader