Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I guess im up: Anime

I put my nickname since that seems to be how everyone knows me....but do you know me. lol. im weird.
its true though. while you may know that im a total anime freak do you know that i am in love with books as well? i never do talk about it on LRRH that often.
so nows a good time and this is a good place to do so. hmph.

well i should first say i absolutely love fantasy. its all ive read voluntarily for the past 3yrs at least. my favorites list is extremely long. im a fan of the classics like lotr and the chronicles of narnia as well as alote of the newer stuff. I love The lost years of Merlin series, with The Great Tree of Avalon trilogy. Pendragon is awsome and hilarious, along with all of Tamora Pierce's books. (seriously all of them) Castaways of the Flying Dutchman is also one of my fav series along with series by Garth Nix, Cornelia Funke, Gail Carson Levine, and more.

As youve prolly realized by now i have an uncanny ability to find series of books. its kinda a curse. whenever i find a book i like it ends up being a series.

dont get my wrong. i dont just limit myself to these kinds of books. when i first started to love books around 5th grade (before that i hated them with a passion. i guess i caught MOLD then. good thing i did to.) i got into classics. my favs of those include, The Secret Garden, A Little Princess, Heidi, Tom Sawyer, Huck Finn, Robin Hood, and Treasure Island.

My absolute fav book at the moment? Arms of Love by carmen marcoux. its simply beautiful. if im permitted id like to do a little rant about it on here to prove my point.

one more fun fact about me. i ♥ anything and everything Edgar Allen Poe. (yes i do have a dark side. beware of it.)

well guess thats it. hope its not to long or not enough. for more about me visit my blogs.
http://animeactress.blogspot.com/
http://animeactressotherside.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

At first I had no idea who the eck you were, anime. I thought you were some person somebody just randomly invited. Anyhow...dark side...hehe. Good thing you also have a MOLDy side. :mrgreen:

Kairi said...

??
okay. im a little offended.
jk

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

No, I honestly thought you were some random person I didn't know. "Anime" looked like "Annie" for a sec, and I was like..."OK, who's Annie?"

Merissa said...

Hi Annie! J/k

HI, Anime!

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

On a second note, anime, the ANNIE awards are for animation.

Kairi said...

oh thanks. :roll