Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Me Next: Verity

Hello. What time is it? I don't think this time corresponds with the Blogger time, too bad. But even if Anilee did just post that scarcely a minute ago, I'll post an introduction.

Hi. I tend to repeat myself, especially when I'm excited and can't remember what I said before.

I love books. Should I mention that? It's pretty obvious, but I'll still say it. Sorry if you're bored.

Ah... my favorite books. Like Anilee, my number 1 favorite book is The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. Next is Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. Jane Austen is marvelous, but she can't compare with TGG. Plus, TGG has fantasy. Jane Austen was not a fantasy girl, I don't think.

What else? Mermaid Park by Beth Mayall, Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier, Before Midnight by Cameron Dokey. I'll stop right there instead of continuing the extraordinarily long list. I think I'll be downloading it to my Profile soon, so if you're that interested in me, you can check there. ;)

Books. I love them. I've said that twice now. How many times will I say it altogether, do you think? Dozens, of course. I'm like that. Did I mention that before?

I think I'll end this now. Because I interrupted Anilee's introduction, please scroll down and read that too. You'll probably find out more about me as we go on. I'd tell more, but I'm afraid of repeating myself. It's amazing how I can do that. And yet I have a brilliant memory for quotes. Just not my own.

Oh, and you can find more of me at my blog: http://somefantasyinreality.blogspot.com/ and at my book review site: http://floatingfaraway.wordpress.com/.

See you soon!
Verity

1 comments:

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Oh, yeah, note to everyone: the time goes by PST. Sorry about that. I can change it to some other time, if you'd like.

You're so funny, Verity..."Jane Austen was not a fantasy girl.." hehe! Grr, I need to start reading Wildwood Dancing.