Friday, June 13, 2008

Yo!

I'm Ina-chan or enna-girl712 from LRRH or Selina. Whichever you prefer!

I love books! I've had a recent obsession of anime/manga, so I haven't read many 'real' books in a while...

My favorite books are the Books of Bayern, Pendragon, Twilight, Uglies, the Pern books and a lot of other books. I like fantasy book the most, but I'll read others occasionally. Mystery is my second favorite.

Whenever I'm stressed or just need something relaxing to do I read manga usually. It's really good because you can read one in about thirty minutes to an hour, cepending on how fast you read.

As for myself, I enjoy Marital Arts, music, books (of course), and computer/video games.

2 comments:

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Allo, Selina/Ina-Chan! Hehe, you sound so much like anime *coughcoughAnnie;)coughcough* when you say, "I've had a recent obsession of anime/manga, so I haven't read many 'real' books in a while..." You two are like long lost relatives! :D

Kairi said...

pwaha. awsome. wow! someone else who like pendragon. wooo!
oh yes. manga/anime is very addicting.