Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My MOLDiness: The Condensed Version

Once upon a time a little girl named Delaney used to carry lovely little books around in purses and baskets, even before she could read. When she learned to read she had MOLD in a mild form. As she got older, it got worse. In May of 2007 she went completely over the edge and there is no longer ANY hope of curing or reforming her. The End.

Hi, my name's Delaney. For anyone who is interested in the correct pronunciation, it's Duh-LAY-nee. I've heard some pretty weird pronunciations in my time... including "DEL-nee" and ... "Zucchini." 0_o I love books. Classics, mysteries, fantasy, fairy tales, historical fiction, some science fiction and good old stories about families full of crazy children.

On my list of favorite books are...

Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
The Man Who Was Thursday by G.K. Chesterton
Waking Rose by Regina Doman
The Treasure Seekers by E. Nesbit
Phantastes by George MacDonald
The Queen of Attolia and The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis
They Came To Baghdad by Agatha Christie

I look forward to posting more about my reading-life here.

1 comments:

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

*laughs* Zucchini? Wow and soil. Anyhow, I like your intro! Cute and catchy. ☺