Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Who I Am: BB's Intro

Hello, MOLDy peoples! I am BB (like you didn't already know), or bookbutterfly. I have like 2 billion nicknames, so go ahead and call me my pseudonym, too, if you want; it's Mariposa Angel Del Libro (the initials are similar to MOLD: MALD :P). I love writing, reading, anything having to do with books; I have since I was able to read, which was at 4 (I dunno if that's supposed to be remarkable if a child can read at 4, but whatever).

Don't get me started on fave bks. I have a list of 70-something bks on Goodreads of all my fave bks, so you can just check it out there. But my fave genres are fantasy (no duh), historical fiction, mystery, and sometimes animal fiction (yes, there is such a thing). To give you a good idea of my tastes, I'll tell you my fave series: American Girl, Girls of Many Lands, the Lady Grace Mysteries, Harry Potter, and the Sisters Grimm. My favorite authors are Jane Austen, E.D. Baker, Michael Buckley, Karen Cushman, Roald Dahl, Tomie dePaola, Kate DiCamillo, Edward Eager, Julie Andrews Edwards, Eleanor Estes, Cornelia Funke, Shannon Hale, Gail Carson Levine, E. Nesbit, Linda Sue Park, J.K. Rowling, and Jacqueline Wilson.

OK, well, that sums me up pretty well. You'll learn more about me as we go. I have several blogs: BB Times, Del Libro Publishing (which is set on private, so if you would like to join, just drop me a line at BB Times, PM me on LRRH, or email me), and a "new-and-improved" blog (which I will alert everyone when I am ready to show it). Adios for now! ☺

♥BB

0 comments: