Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Since, I mean, I never post in LRRH

Well, since no one knows me or anything guess I'll introduce myself. ;)
I'm Tree Rat Girl, or more commonly faith. (tree rat girl is more interesting though.) I talk or psot way too much, am random, and love fantasy with an unhealthy passion. My favorite books are
(duh) the BoB
Northanger Abbey
The Chronicles of Prydain
Lord of the Rings
The Melendy Quartet
Walk Two Moons
A Curse Dark as Gold
Dragon Slippers
the Wind on Fire trilogy
Little Britches
A Swiftly tilting Planet
I also love dragons, weapons of war, writing, swimming, and hate book haters, helmets, and movies that have been made from books that mess it up. I also love evil rabbits.
So that's me.

3 comments:

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Evil rabbits! *is cracking up* Welcome, Faith. Or TRG. *is not sure which to call her*

Anonymous said...

TRG is more interesting. I like it best.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

'Kay, then, TRG. :D