Sunday, June 15, 2008

MOLD's Side Effects

I was doing some research on MOLD a while ago, and I found out a few things. Number 1, the most important, which I'm going to share with you today, is that MOLD has several side effects. This is relatively new knowledge, which is why I'm going to be the first person to bring it up. I'll number them.

1. Clumsiness. This is a side effect everyone with MOLD suffers from. At least, all the people tested with this have been found positive. It's not very serious, except it might sometimes cause you injuries, such as bumping your head on the ceiling when you're in the top bunk or walking into a violin stand. (What? Why are you all looking at me???)

2. Shannon Hale. This is positive. The tests have not yet been completed, but scientists studying it predict 100% positivity. Need I say more?

3. Daffodils. More noticeably, talking to daffodils. This is so-so; it is possible, though not confirmed, that those who have not shown their partiality to daffodils are not so deep into MOLD yet. The most famous Daffodil Speaker is Ani Isilee; she's definitely infected, and deeply.

4. LRRH. Shortened from Little Red Reading Hood, it's the bestest, bestest vaccine for MOLD. And for a grammar freak to say something is 'bestest' is obvious proof that it's the best. So what are you waiting for? Click on the link!

That's all for now.
Verity

4 comments:

Kairi said...

hmm. clumsiness. now ther's something i hadnt noticed.

Madison said...

Daffodils!

I'm not clumsy.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

I'm clumsy sometimes. I'll be like listening to music, daydreaming, doing whatever...and then I trip on my own toes. I'm a tad bit of a klutz.

Shannon Hale, Daffodils, LRRH...that sums it up well. :)

Anna said...

XD I like it! Yes, I do XD a lot because it resembles my expression ;) I looked at LRRH, but it said that the website was temporarily offline! :( Any advice?