Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm next!

I'm going to introduce myself now, though most of you probably "know" me via LRRH. I'm Miss Elizabeth Bennett, Elizabeth, Eliza, Lizzie or just Liz. I have a real name too, but I like those better. Anyway, as a member of this blog, I obviously have MOLD. It gets pretty bad at times. Seriously. I can't go long without books. My favorites include:

1. Any Jane Austen book (My absolute favorite book is Pride and Prejudice)
2. Any Shannon Hale book, especially The Books of Bayern (River Secrets first, then The Goose Girl, then Enna Burning)
3. Star Wars: Vision of the Future by Timothy Zahn (Yes, I am a Star Wars geek. Don't hate. Science Fiction really is cool.)
4. Lord of the Rings trilogy/The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
5. The Lioness and Her Knight by Gerald Morris

Those are just a few. I have way too many favorites to list. I like almost any genre of books but Fantasy and Classics are my favorites.

If you want to, check out my blogs:
http://www.incandescentlyeliza.blogspot.com (my personal blog)
http://www.dreamwritelive.blogspot.com (my writing blog)

1 comments:

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Hi, Liz! Hehe, that's so funny: "It gets pretty bad at times." I think we can all relate.