Thursday, June 12, 2008

Introduction.... :)

Hey Guys~

Well my name is Danielle and I've recently been diagnosed as having MOLD. Apparently it's not fatal if treated correctly and often so I'm not too worried.

I love books of all styles and genres, except for sci-fi horror. That I hate! On the other hand I completely love fantasy so go figure! My favorite authors include Shannon Hale, Melody Carlson, Jane Austen, C.S. Lewis, etc. Among my favorite books I absolutely adore The Goose Girl, Wildwood Dancing, Diary of Teenage Girl, Kiki Strike, Dragon Slippers, Ella Enchanted, Mysterious Benedict Society, etc.

I review books currently at my blog, but I will soon be moving those reviews to this site dedicated to writing and books :) Please check it out!

And if you would like to see my full collection of books and such please friend me on GoodReads. I also love to talk and blog so feel free to contact me at the group e-mail (found in the side bar).

Looking forward to suffering together with everyone!

Danielle :)

1 comments:

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Hey there, Danielle! Well, TRG did once say on LRRH that MOLD can be fatal to some babies who can't grasp wisdom. ;) We all survived, so we're all good.