Monday, June 23, 2008

Lordy Lordy.

weeeell. i had intended to post on monday ahead of time but oops its monday and i say oh lordy what am i gonna post? well this is what popped in my head having learned about it only this weekend


on August 6th 2008 we will see the realease of
"The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" the movie.

wow. was not expecting that. even though the first movie had only tiny inacuracies i still wondered howd they do a second one. well i guess its possible.

idk about other people but i did not read these books voluntarily. my mom got me the first one when i was in sixth grade before MOLD had taken a hold of me and when i was quite quite picky and reluctant in reading.

The first book was cool and okay for me but i didnt have any intention to read the other ones until just this year a friend of mine would absolutely not leave me alone until i had read the second book. (oh how i loath to be forced to read anything, even if it is good). fortunately i liked it.

now as to how the adaptation will go this time. i have not a clue.

4 comments:

Madison said...

I'm so excited about this movie. I really like the first one and thought they did a good job adapting it. I think this one's supposed to be based a lot off the fourth movie with elements of the second and third.

Kairi said...

wow. so glad the first comment is positive. just reread my own post and realize how negative i sound. i was nervous about posting something so out of the blue

Bridget said...

I haven't seen the movie, but I've read the books. I liked the first one best... the rest didn't seem as good, I don't know why, though they were all nicely written.

Anyway, Anime, it doesn't sound too negative. Not to me, anyway. A little bit, but who says that's not normal?

~Firefly~ said...

Reluctant? To read? Sick. But I can forgive :)